When you travel & stay in an Airbnb - what type of accommodation do you prefer?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

When you travel & stay in an Airbnb - what type of accommodation do you prefer?

Airbnb AccomodationAirbnb Accomodation

Hi everyone, 

When travelling and searching for an Airbnb for a perfect staycation, you may come across a variety of listings and property types that you might want to explore. When travelling as a guest, do you go for an entire home or unit to have the place to yourself or prefer to go for an attached or detached apartment that has a private entrance? Or do you prefer shared homes? Do you specifically look for unique stays at rustic cabins or go for a modern apartment, located in the heart of the city? 

We would love to hear from our Hosts, what type of accommodation do you prefer when travelling as guests 😉 🏘?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

7 Replies 7
Hayley253
Level 2
Huntingdon, United Kingdom

I normally opt for a unique entire property with character. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

That's a brilliant one @Hayley253  😉 What type of unique stays have you explored till date?

Is there a go-to unique stay that you'd like to revisit some day? 

-----

Said191
Level 2
Peterborough, United Kingdom

I look for something like my home with great welcome

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Good one @Said191 ! Comfort is so much important when selecting a stay! Has there been a memorable experience for you as a guest, where another Host provided exceptional hospitality during your stay? 😍

-----

Cheryl978
Level 2
Colchester, United Kingdom

I like to stay in a self contained place, but be able to interact with host when I need to. Countryside and quiet. But I also like a city break accommodation as long as they have limited amount of noise during the evening while I’m sleeping. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Cheryl978 , Sounds like a great balance between privacy and interaction. 😉 Do you recall any host interaction during your stay as a guest , that has inspired or impacted your hosting style?

-----

Helen3106
Level 2
Warrington, United Kingdom

Hi. I tend to look for somewhere with a bit of character - an unusual building if possible. The type of property depends on the where and why I am travelling. A cool city apartment or a quirky woodland base. I like the variety really.