account login problem

Dori1
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

account login problem

Hello dear AirBnb Community,

I am writing on behalf of a friend - who cannot login to her account using her email. which is quite strange.

to clarify - she keeps getting emails from AirBnb with notifications, but cannot login to AirBnB website, and when trying, getting the message of "Invalid email" - and trying to recover using the Forgot my Password option, the reposnse is "No account exists for [...]".

just to clarify - the email we're using is definetly the email she used to login in the past, and it is definetly the same email to which she is getting the current notifications - so it's definetly in the AirBnB system.. 

In addition to your thoughts on this, is there a way to contact the website admin in some way for these type of login issues?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Dori

85 Replies 85

unable to log into my account. frustrated and see that I am not alone.

Paul755
Level 1
United Kingdom

Hi 

having problem with Airbnb , it would switch on it keep cut off 

Lorraine80
Level 2
Wakefield, United Kingdom

I can't log in to Airbnb... I tried the help centre and they emailed me but said i can't reply to my  email via email but only on Airbnb site...but i can't LOG ON. Don't they get it????

Lorraine80
Level 2

I can't log in either.  wonder what is going on?

Neither can i log in what an awful site !

Hi .

I am having exactly the same problem with the login. I have joined Airbnb many years ago and never had a  loggin problem until now, it says the email dosent exist, but its yhe right email as I have used for many years.

Somebody have any idea what happens? Any help?

Thanks

Lorraine80
Level 2

I am having the exact same problem can't log in ...can't respond to my guest....and they can't send me an email to reset password.   This happened a couple of weeks ago for me as well and my guests had difficulty contacting me....There is no quick easy fix from Airbnb.,disgraceful....

I'm having the same problem - I can log in on my desktop but suddenly not on my laptop.  And I use the laptop during lunch hours so as not to miss bookings and enquiries because of the time differences (many enquiries come in overnight so I lose many hours before I even realise its there in the morning).  Soooo frustrating!   Anyone worked this out yet?

Good day, this is The Pile Inn and,we cannot login to the website.Also we cannot get on to provide our banking details for payment.

Victoria567
Level 10
Scotland, United Kingdom

Hi@Dori

I had the same problem yesterday.

Im travelling in Italy just now and I phoned the London number and I was phoned back later.

I got talked through how to resolve my problem and I'm back online with the app

Diane570
Level 2
Portarlington, Australia

I am having exactly the same problem ...... what on earth is wrong with this website and why don’t they respond to what appears to be a common problem?

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Hoda5,

Welcome to the Community Center! 

I could see on a different post that you're looking to contact Airbnb? I was able to find a guide that shows different ways to contact Airbnb. Click >here< to view the guide. 

I hope this helps!

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Paul1601
Level 2
Ljutomer, Slovenia

Why oh why can it not be simple ,This has been an impossible web site to use ever since i first started with them 6 years ago ???

I seem to be having problems loging into my Airbus

Patricia Townsin, Strawberry Fields

Lorie17
Level 2
Tacoma, WA

I need help. Someone took over my email and facebook account and changed recovery emails and numbers and thats how i logged into airbnb. Now i cannot at all.