Bed count

Bed count

Hi, how do you deal with the bed count vs number of guests exceeding the bed capacity of the house? 

3 Replies 3
Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Miguel2403  Your question is entirely unclear. You obviously would not accept more guests than you have capacity for. So if guests show up and exceed your capacity, they are breaking your house rules and you would ask them to leave. That's how this works. 

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Miguel2403  I'm also not sure why you would cram so many beds into a 4 bedroom home. You are risking disaster with such a high guest count. 

Hi @Miguel2403 As an Airbnb host, managing situations where the number of guests exceeds the bed capacity of your house involves a combination of clear communication, and setting expectations. I always explain to my guests that if they have additional guests, no extra bed, linens/towels or essentials will be provided for their exceeding guests. 

If a potential guest inquires about booking but their party size exceeds your bed capacity, communicate directly with them. Explain the limitations you have as their host and ask how they plan to accommodate the extra guests. Hope this helps!