Clean team - Nashville, IN area

Clean team - Nashville, IN area

I’m new to STR and have a home that I will start renting the start of Sep. I would like to find a local Cleaning crew to take car of cleaning services.

This property sits between Nashville, IN and Morgantown, IN.

Looking for someone I can depend on.

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Rich4479 , Welcome to the Community! I hope you don't mind that I have merged all your questions in one place , so that other Hosts can notice your questions and share related advice.

Have you also tried finding a reliable cleaning service through other platforms? One of our Host members @Gifty5 has suggested a few recommendations on how to find cleaning services using the internet. I am sharing the thread where this was discussed previously. It would be worth exploring if these services are available in your region. Hope it helps and do keep us updated! 👉 View the Discussion about Cleaning Services by clicking here👈 

I was also wondering if you got a chance to explore our guide that can help with finding Co-Hosts on Airbnb. Sharing the link here : 👉 How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? 👈

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I’m new to STR and have a home that I will start renting the start of Sep. I would like to find a local Co-host to assist we with some more immediate guest needs that I may not be able to address as quickly. I live a little over an hour away and need someone I can count on for the things I can’t address as timely as a local resource. 

This property sits between Nashville, IN and Morgantown, IN.

Looking for someone I can depend on. 

[Post merged by Community Manager to keep relevant  and similar discussions from the author in one place]

Hello,

I am new to STR and just finishing my home next month with plans to rent as of Sep. I am looking to build out my team and really need a dependable handyman that can do planned maintenance as well a emergency calls. 

any recommendations?

[Post merged by Community Manager to keep relevant  and similar discussions from the author in one place]