Do you have any signage in your listings?

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Do you have any signage in your listings?

856532962228006461_17.JPG

Hello hosts 👋🏽

Have you ever considered adding signage to your listings? Signage can help guide guests, providing them with important information and create a warm and inviting atmosphere 😊

You can use signage to illustrate important information such as house rules, check-in instructions and wifi passwords 💻

Additionally you can use signage as a way to inject your personality and creativity into your listing by adding a unique touch to your place 😎

Do any of you currently have signage in your listings? If so, what kind of signs have you incorporated? Do you have any recommendations?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

64 Replies 64
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

That's amazing @Michel8959 , your comment made me curious! Did you get them custom made somewhere? Or preferred a DIY (do it yourself) approach? 

-----

I made it by myself 

Don't worry that's not my idea credit  goes to https://amzn.eu/d/0czZjLb8

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Haha! It's indeed such a great idea @Michel8959 , thanks so much for sharing the helpful link with us. I assume it will help many other Hosts who're looking to put something creative and quirky in their listing🌻

-----

CIndy874
Level 2
Tybee Island, GA

We do have signage, some saying and come local pictures ( beach sunsets, etc). We also have the wifi information on a sign in the kitchen.

I would like to build a better smaller guest information book.

Does anyone have those? If so, what did you use?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @CIndy874 , that's a great question about creating a guest information book. What kind of information you're looking to share with guests?

To get ideas from other experienced Hosts, I'd recommend you to 👉 start a new conversation 👈 so that they can share their insights and tips with you! Looking forward to your discussion with Hosts 😍

-----