How do you handle the cleaning and management of bed linens and sheets?

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

How do you handle the cleaning and management of bed linens and sheets?

683618120857757363-20 (3).jpg

Hello everyone 😊

Today, I would love to hear how you handle your bed linens and sheets!

This is an important part of creating a welcoming atmosphere for your guests.

• Some Hosts choose to manage laundry themselves, making sure to wash linens right after each guest checks out and keeping extra sets handy for quick turnaround. 
  • Others prefer to take a step back and use a professional laundry service to make things easier, especially if they have a lot of guests or properties.

What’s your approach? Do you prefer to handle it yourself, or do you like the convenience of outsourcing laundry? 🧺

I would love to hear why you prefer your chosen approach and look forward to reading about your experiences in the comments!

Warm regards 🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
83 Replies 83

Hi @Joy1717 😊

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing this here!

I am impressed about the system you’ve found, especially with using both washing machines and dryers. 😍

What tips have you found most helpful for managing your cleaning checklist?

Warm regards, 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Anne8442
Level 2
Natick, MA

The cleaners do the laundry, mostly take it home with them and ring them back clean. That way they don't need to wait around or laundry to finish

Hi @Anne8442 😊

thank you for sharing this here! 

Are you satisfied with this procedure? How long have you been doing it this way?

Warm regards, 🌻

-----

Andreas1194
Level 1
Bantry, Ireland

I do my own laundry because I'm not happy with the local laundry. As we only have one pod, it's easy for me to clean it myself and do the laundry as I need it.
Greetings
Juanita

Hi @Andreas1194 😊

Thank you for participating in this discussion here!

I am curious, why are you not satisfied with the laundry? I know it can take a while to find a good one. Have you tried different ones?

Warm regards, 🌻

-----

I wash the sheet myself, while I have someone help with the cleaning

Hi @Antonella952 😊

Thank you for sharing your approach here!

That's great that someone can help you. How many bedrooms do you have?

Warm regards, 🌻

-----

Al283
Level 1
Monasterevin, Ireland

We like to launder the bed linen and towels ourselves. It’s a little easier when you only have one airbnb apartment. At times it can be difficult, but we also set our minimum stay to 2 nights which helps greatly. 

Hi @Al283 😊

Thank you for participating here!

Setting a minimum stay of two nights is a smart strategy. 😍

Have you found that this approach improves your guests’ experience?

Warm regards, 🌻

-----