Sprzątanie // Cleaning

Adam1975
Level 1
Kraków, Poland

Sprzątanie // Cleaning

Dzień dobry,

Good day,

szukam poleconej, taniej ekipy sprzątajacej mieszkania w Krakowie,  może ktos polecic kogos?

I am looking for a recommended cheap apartment cleaning team in Krakow, can anyone recommend someone?

**Deepl translation provided by Community Manager

4 Replies 4
Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Adam1975!

If you haven't been there already, the Poland Airbnb Host Community club might be a great place to ask for local recommendations. Link to the group here >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/470885338089355 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Anna15709
Level 1
Kraków, Poland

Witam, czy nadal poszukuje Pani osoby odpowiedzialnej za sprzątanie? Posdawiam:)

Hello @Anna15709 , ja szukam Pani osoby odpowiedzialnej za sprzątanie. W Krakowie Zablocie. Pani ma czas?

Hello Anna, I am looking for a person responsible for cleaning. In Krakow Zablocie. Do you have time?

**[Translation added by Community Manager] 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @He15,

It's lovely to see you joining in conversations on the Community Center! I just wanted to pop by and share that if you type "@" and then the username, this will tag the member that you're replying to. This ensures that they get a notification that you've replied to them specifically 🤗

I hope this helps to keep the conversation flowing, and if you've got any questions, just ask. 

Have a wonderful day! 🌼

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines