What makes your listing location truly special?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

What makes your listing location truly special?

14669734_40 (1).jpg

Hi everyone!

While booking for a stay, guests often look into the listing location — whether it's surrounded by scenic beauty (mountains or lakes), nearby local attractions or if your listing is located in the heart of the city.  

I'm really curious to hear from our hosts — whether it's a stunning view, rich local culture, or hidden gems that only locals know about! What is special about your listing location? 

Looking forward to reading your comments 😍

Kind regards,
Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

145 Replies 145
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Victorian6 , your listing location sounds absolutely beautiful with a variety of wildlife nearby! 

I had a look at your listing pictures and the Frye cove looks straight out from a movie 😍 Is that even real?? 

Does your listing often attract nature enthusiasts and photographers?

Would you like to share 👉what makes your listing family-friendly?👈

-----

Nel5251
Level 2
Manila, Philippines

The property is walking distance from  NAIA International Airport Terminal 3 (Arrival and Departure) and 24-hour seven (7) days a week open. Walking distance to New Port Mall, Metro Grocery Story and 10-minute to the biggest department store - The Mall of Asia (MOA).

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Nel5251 , I noticed that our lovely host @Bea2137 has left an invite for you : check here .

Have you joined the club yet! If you both meet in person, do keep us posted😍 

-----

Todd579
Level 2
Nisula, MI

Our home is located near adventure mine which offers many different underground mining tours. They also have miles of walking and cross country skiing trails. There also is a sledding hill that has a tow line! Great area for outdoor activities

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Todd579 , Looks like your listing location is pretty much filled with outdoor activities and adventure!

the underground mining tours sound like a  unique experience 😍

Do you find that certain activities are more popular with your guests during specific seasons, or is it a year-round destination for outdoor enthusiasts?

-----

Probably, the most special is the temperature during the summer and the view that our condo has from the patio deck which 180 degrees and then also views from 2 of the 3 bedrooms.  During winter, the bus stop to get to the base area is wonderful to use or you can walk about 600 feet to get to the base area.  Also its a 3 bedroom/3 full baths so everyone has their own bathroom.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Roy1014 , That sounds amazing! The 180-degree view from the patio deck must be such a highlight and visual experience for guests😍 

Would you like to share a picture of it?

How many guests in total can your listing usually accommodate?

-----

Hi I’d like to talk to you about an illegal Airbnb I was staying in over the summer and was just charged more money. I’m trying to get this resolved. A friend advised me that you are who to talk to for help. I tried to open up a claim with airbnb about my last stay at a house that was not permitted for occupancy in King County, WA.
the address was Auburn, WA. There was a wide open gap under the sink exposing the earth where frogs were jumping out. I have complained about this before & need it escalated to corporate.

The property was not permitted to have another unit on it. I was literally living out of shed.

I have a PDF to prove this & I can email it to you. This is a very serious complaint I have about the listing hosted by Veronica. I was unable to get another place with the amount of time I was spending in school. Secondly, the few times I saw her it felt like she was avoiding me because she knows the house is not permitted for occupancy.Had no chance to really sit down & deal with this.Tuesday I was charged additional rent of fees of $500 to my account. This should never have happened. We mutually agreed, she said she would let me out of the agreement.

Karen4131
Top Contributor
Malmö, Sweden

Hi @Bhumika 

In Sweden, guests are often looking for lakes, forests, and seclusion. I use this photo as a cover photo at times because it perfectly captures just that. It's an old drone photo, taken before we built an additional house, but we're still using it until we can get a new one taken. It generates a lot of clicks to the wishlist, so that’s great!

26452835.jpg

Special locations are a great topic – it’s been wonderful reading many of the other hosts' vivid descriptions of their places. It's lovely to hear how much love people have for their unique spots. I’ve got to get started liking 140 responses! 😅

Best regards,

Karen

The excellent location of the object combined with the excellent location makes the place unforgettable. 15 minutes to the very beautiful Porvoo and 45-55 minutes to Helsinki.

In connection with the rental of the object, there is also the possibility to rent an Audi station wagon cheaply.

The object's sauna equipped with a large stone mass offers memorable and soft finds, in winter it is enjoyable to look at the starry sky in the warm pool.

In site 2, two buildings and 5 beds. More sleeping places can be arranged.

The rent includes bed linen, the refrigerators in the upper building and the lower building have mineral water and flavored water/soft drinks.

We are a very flexible host and, if necessary, we help find the opportunity to visit different destinations even for those who have come from far away.

The peace of nature, water, clean air guarantee that the mind and body rest.