What Hosts are saying

I have several old listings in a building that I sold. I will never own/host from these listings again. I have "unlisted" the listings. However, every time I pull up my listings, they are presented to me. I don’t want to obliterate the listings forever... Latest reply by Nat12335
    One of my showers is very small and therefore gets nontoxic mold all the time. We bleach the seams at every cleaning, but it is still not pristine. I recaulk frequently, but it goes right back to the same state.I normally combat complaints about the quirk... Latest reply by Inna22
    Hello there!I'm searching for a cleaning person (not a company nor a management service) who can clean and prepare my small apartment in central Montreal before the arrival if a second guest, as I will be out of the country. Can anyone recommend a reliabl... Latest reply by Paula
    I would love to hear from others ways for keeping up chlorine levels in in the pool while guests are at the house, specially during long stays. I have a listing for groups of up to 30 guests so chlorine levels go down really quick. Do you use automatic ... Latest reply by Bhumika