What Hosts are saying

Hello, I own a condo in Montreal and hosted 2 guests last night. They initially booked for 3 nights. Yesterday night, their car unfortunately got vandalized and they decided to drive back home in the night. They ask for the refund of 2 nights they will no... Latest reply by Bene383
    My house rules state that my house is not suitable for children under the age of ten. I have checked both "Not Suitable For Infants" and "Not Suitable For Young Children" buttons. Guests don't bother reading house rules or listing descriptions. Guests sti... Latest reply by Colette203
    Hey everyone, Since I’ve recently made some candy, I learned that people first shop with their eyes. If a candy doesn’t look good, you’re probably not likely to want to try it. The same can be said for many other products, including your Airbnb listi... Latest reply by Clara116
    • image38.jpg
    I have noticed a huge decline in our bookings through Air BnB this year - not been a huge issue until now because we have been hosting contractors from a nearby site but that has come to an end so I am paying more attention. To my horror I find that a r... Latest reply by Ted307
    What am I doing wrong? It is probably something very basic! So I want to edit a listing: I go to the listing page and check the box of the listing. A small black box comes up asking if I want to edit this listing. I do and when I click it a set of options... Latest reply by Jane3653
    • Jane3653_0-1655199403195.png
    Hey guys I need some help!I have just finished renovating my second apartment so i would like to add a new unit to my existing air bnb account because they are in the same building on the same adress..is this possible and if it is how?Thank you! Ivo Latest reply by Ivo517