What Hosts are saying

Hi there.I used to be a SuperHost in France. I moved to the US for a year. While in the US I used AirBnb solely as a traveler. Now I’m back in France and I have created a listing. My app is still in US English. I’m being prompted to enter US tax informati... Latest reply by Donata12
    I'm pretty new still to Airbnb. My tenants have all been very good, although one of them was a bit of a flake and I'd rather not have them rent again from us. Is there a way to block a profile so they cannot book the place again? Latest reply by Arnie89
    Hi, I lost access to my old phone number, I need to change it in order to add a payment method (I'm a host). So I'm trying to edit it in account\Personal data but it won't let me proceed unless I get an SMS or phone call to my old number. Is there a way t... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I do not want to host pets. I changed my mind at this time. How do I remove the pet friendly icon? It is not listed in amenities, and I cannot cancel/delete"additional charges"... Latest reply by Sue-Ann9