What Hosts are saying

I am having difficulty finding a cleaning company that will do a deep cleaning after an unauthorized party happened. Most will just do a basic cleaning, but not wipe down cabinets, walls, doors which will need to be done.To submit the report to airbnb I n... Latest reply by Emilie
    I have a problem that my bank changed owners ane number of my count! They refused payouts and money went back to airbnb but no one want to hear me about my money! Can anyone help? Latest reply by Nebojsa10
    Dear AirBnbI notice you are encouraging users to support refugees from Ukraine which is an honourable cause. However, AirBnb continues to allow illegal settlers on the west bank to rent places through AirBnb. These settlements are illegal and occupy the l... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello - I recently just moved down to Dallas Texas from the bay area. I am seeking co-host opportunities virtually or in the Dallas area. If anyone needs any support, please reach out to me. I am patient, organized, a great communicator, and love creating... Latest reply by Emilie
    Friends, everyone who is with us now, everyone who thinks about us! Thank you for your help in Ukraine, Thank youfor helping us, thank you for your support. Your help is a contribution to our victory, only with the help of our help we will survive and win... Latest reply by Emilie
    • 780A1E62-6708-4B87-AD59-E788E2FF5C8C.jpeg
    We know many guests are returning to travel and are aware of the impact they have on environment around them. Transport is one the biggest creators of emissions and many guests who travel are looking to lower their emissions by renting an electric ca... Latest reply by Quincy
    • Felicity 1 .jpg
    • Felicity 2.jpg