What Hosts are saying

Hi I let only one room with an ensuite private bathroom and yet my listing states ‘shared bathroom’ in prominent text, which is NOT true. I want guests to see private bathroom as that is what is is., it’s just for them, and attached to their bedroom. I do... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello, How do I set up 2 different cancellation policies? Right now its a full refund 1 day in advance of the stay. By the end of the year I want it to be strict. I have had to change my booking dates to stop people from booking because I do not want them... Latest reply by Michelle1209

Hi

Hi dear.. i need to change my e mail .. i did it with my Facebook . I forgot the password for the e mail.. how can I change it!? I don’t like to lose my page. Regards Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi,I'm trying out the guide book and for some reason certain businesses are not recognized when I write them in. These are well established businesses with strong on line presences. Thoughts? Latest reply by Ann72
    By way of an edit....I was exploring "Opportunities" and I just ticked 'free parking' since this is possible on the opposite side of our street... but in the Listing it has turned up as being within the property. Blast! How do I get rid of it.....???????... Latest reply by Mary996