What Hosts are saying

Listing status is not an option anywhere. Why not? I started a duplicate listing that I simply want to delete and it is impossible. It is also impossible to 'snooze' the listing. Has anyone found a workaround? Latest reply by Dale711
    Hi I let only one room with an ensuite private bathroom and yet my listing states ‘shared bathroom’ in prominent text, which is NOT true. I want guests to see private bathroom as that is what is is., it’s just for them, and attached to their bedroom. I do... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello, How do I set up 2 different cancellation policies? Right now its a full refund 1 day in advance of the stay. By the end of the year I want it to be strict. I have had to change my booking dates to stop people from booking because I do not want them... Latest reply by Michelle1209

Hi

Hi dear.. i need to change my e mail .. i did it with my Facebook . I forgot the password for the e mail.. how can I change it!? I don’t like to lose my page. Regards Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi,I'm trying out the guide book and for some reason certain businesses are not recognized when I write them in. These are well established businesses with strong on line presences. Thoughts? Latest reply by Ann72