What Hosts are saying

Anyone else have this happen to your Airbnb account platform? Now for a second time the Monthly Stay filter disappears! My two listings are managed as Monthly Stay exclusively~ 30 day stay minimum. So effectively my properties are not 'on the market' ...
    My listing clearly states the correct bedding arrangements which are 1 queen bed and 2 twins, but for some unknown reason, under the “rooms & spaces” heading for my listing, it lists “6 beds”, which is confusing for people looking to stay with us. I coul... Latest reply by Sarah977
    HiMy property consists of 1 bedroom with a double bed and a living room with a sofa bed for a total of 4 guests capacity. I have noticed that the way Airbnb shows my property is like if it only had one big room where 4 people can sleep all together, while... Latest reply by Laura4297
    Hi, I'm the listing admin and my sister is a primary co-host.So far, all communication for the property hosting by my sister (primary co-host) were sent only to her SMS and App notificactions.From a week ago, I started getting all messages (reservations, ...