What Hosts are saying

Error: Your minimum stay must be above the short-term stay threshold to comply with local regulations.What does this mean?? I have renewed my license. Have called Air BnB 8 times and they have no answers or assistance. Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi everyone, I'm Rich from Bath,UK and have been co-hosting for one year. My co-host who used to deal with marketing and calls has closed his business and I am trying to manage these aspects myself. I have two listings (a house and a flat behind) that use... Latest reply by Helen3
    My listings are not showing up even when you use my direct links. Ive contacted airbnb numerous times and still no resolve. They say case is being escalated, prioritized, .... Monday they said it has been given to a case manager and it will be 24 to 72 ho... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    As a host, I want AirBnB to use the same email subject for all emails for the same booking.This will allow my email client (in my case Gmail) to place all related emails into a "thread" - much more easily manageable.I suggest the following "Booking for <L...