What Hosts are saying

One of the options under menu "Performance" is Earnings.It shows you total earnings in a specific year or month (which can also be retrieved from Transaction History), but more interesting also shows the amount of nights booked etc...But when i select yea... Latest reply by Robin4
    • Emiel1_0-1611090029037.png
    • Emiel1_1-1611090126187.png
    Hi all, I'm a host and have been staying at a few places recently while traveling. One used the word Private numerous times (private entrance, private room, private bath) and said she lived and worked at the BACK of the house. I checked with her to see ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi I’m new at this one guest under my belt! I had a guest request to check in early I agreed they are stay on night however, now I have a request for Friday to Sunday. Normal check in at 3pm check out at 12:00. Can I adjust those times for just a day? I h... Latest reply by Ann72
    My booking form is set to accept four guests and can cater well for that number. However I can accommodate two extra with a double bed settee if requested and guest will accept this. My problem is that the booking app only accepts bookings for four and do... Latest reply by Mary-and-Brian0