pool maintenance

Answered!
Yair30
Level 2
San Marcos, CA

pool maintenance

I would love to hear from others  ways for keeping up chlorine levels in in the pool while guests are at the house, specially during long stays. I have a listing for groups of up to 30 guests so chlorine levels go down really quick.  Do you use automatic chemical feeders? 

Thanks!

Top Answer
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Yair30  For a property that is the size of your offering, contract with a pool maintenance company to do bi-weekly checks (and checks on guest changeovers) for the pool maintenance and chemical levels.  You may want to check the maintenance rules for public swimming pools in your area as well, as you are essentially offering a "public" pool.  

View Top Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Yair30  For a property that is the size of your offering, contract with a pool maintenance company to do bi-weekly checks (and checks on guest changeovers) for the pool maintenance and chemical levels.  You may want to check the maintenance rules for public swimming pools in your area as well, as you are essentially offering a "public" pool.  

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Yair30 ,

I hope Lorna's advice has helped you! 

Since it has been a while, I was curious to know if you implemented any methods or tips that you would like to share with us regarding pool maintenance.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines