superhost

Marjie6
Level 2
Columbus, OH

superhost

I have had superhost status for 2 years running. BUT it is NOT showing on my listing cover photo. How can this be fixed?

10 Replies 10
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

The Superhost badge is showing on your profile and the words Superhost appear on your listing @Marjie6 

Marjie6
Level 2
Columbus, OH

does it show for you? Not for me 

Marjie6
Level 2
Columbus, OH

Is it possible that it is because my daughter in law is the primary host but the superhost badge is attached to my profile?

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Yes exactly @Marjie6 

Superhost status is awarded to hosts, not listings- if your daughter is listed as the primary host (and she isn’t a Superhost in her own right- for listings created under her own profile) then Superhost status will only show further down the body of the listing where your profile appears.

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

@Marjie6 

I can’t see the Superhost badge in your listing profile.

Nevertheless, it show in your personal profile. 

Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Marjie6 Can you maybe post a screenshot of what you're seeing? I see your Superhost badge on your photo in your listing, both at the top and bottom of the listing. You show as the primary host.

If you're a co-host for a different property, the other property isn't showing on your profile. However, your Superhost badge would not show up on another property if you're just the co-host, no: it would show up on the bottom of the listing where it shows host information, but not on the search page or if someone was filtering listings for Superhost properties only. 

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

@Marjie6 

While I click on your listing , appears your black and white profile photos with Superhost badge.

However, the listing didn’t appear Superhost badge in your color profile co host photo.

40F3878C-B4BF-467D-A7F4-8FDAB90A9A2C.jpeg

Marjie6
Level 2
Columbus, OH

Thank you Alexandra and Dale. That is because I changed to myself as the primary host just to test it. You both must have looked right then. I chatted with airbnb and they said sometimes it does not show during the time of re-approval for superhost, but I got my email 3 days ago saying I have the status again. I want my daughter in law as primary host because she manages it while we are overseas. We only have one property. I just do not like that it is not showing and especially I find it frustrating that it does not show when people filter for superhost. I have never lost the status for 2 years so why would they take it off for a period of time, especially one they send the approval email?

Marjie6
Level 2
Columbus, OH

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 4.02.18 PM.png

@Marjie6 Because you're the Superhost: it doesn't belong to the property, it belongs to you as an individual. If you're no longer acting as the primary host, it doesn't count. If your daughter-in-law stays the primary host and she is able to meet the Superhost criteria next quarter, she will receive Superhost status.