Experiences submissions are back!

Airbnb
Official Account

Experiences submissions are back!

Great news—Airbnb is now accepting submissions for new experiences! List your Experience has reopened. The goal is to find amazing hosts who will offer a diverse and authentic selection of experiences. These experiences should reflect the culture and community of cities worldwide. 

• The submission process remains online and straightforward, especially for those who have applied before. 
  • Each submission will be reviewed to ensure it meets our high standards for quality guest experiences. 
  • Our requirements haven't changed, and hosts can find them here, in our Help Center.  

Have you ever tried an Airbnb Experience or thought about hosting one? We want to hear from you

24 Replies 24
Linda-and-Peter0
Level 4
Magaliesburg, South Africa

@Guy991 @Reb1 

I know that in the past I have used same profile and it works on a star rating.  Not sure if reviews from experiences and accommodation are combined.  

@Linda-and-Peter0 

Thank you 

Tami298
Level 2
Robbinsville, NC

Yeah I have thought about a crafting experience , getting to use a photo they took and put it on a magnet, mug or tumbler as a souvenir. Tie die a Tshirt or a painting class. I’m glad they are back.

in reading the statement though I am a bit confused… diverse and authentic selection of experiences. These experiences should reflect the culture and community of cities worldwide. 

Does this mean… these experiences should reflect the culture or community of your area..?  I mean if I’m visiting Cherokee ( an Indian reservation in NC ) do you want the experience to be showing people the culture of the area like making corn husk dolls or copper jewelry as the Indians do? Are you hoping the guest from Africa  or Germany can get an authentic cowboy experience in Texas, like riding horses as an experience? Is this what you mean by Authentic ? Thanks for clarifying, the wording is confusing.

@Tami298

That is how I understand it - Maybe Rebecca can clarify this?   Your idea of taking a photo and putting it on a magnet, mug etc is brilliant.  Such a good memory for guests to take home and great for advertising your listing

Thanks

Carin800
Level 1
Stow, OH

I have thought about offering a variety of weekend experiences! There is so much to offer in our area: we are 10 min from the National Park where there are hiking trails, and skiing, archery and birdwatching. There are some great kayaking spots around, and we have a canoe/kayaks and could offer guided trips or drop-off a d pick up. We also have several rooms to offer a small retreat, focused on yoga, meditation, music, crafting, or whatever activity

someone wanted to offer a retreat for. We could also offer a foodie tour if Akron or Cleveland, a craft beer tour of local breweries, a Rock n Roll or Football Hall of Fame tour, or a simpler pre-planned date if of hiking, dinner out and firepit with wine to end the day. I would love to host any of these… we have SO many options. I will work on some submissions!  

thanks

That's great news! Experience submissions add so much value to the community. Looking forward to seeing all the exciting entries. If you're involved in projects like brochure design Dubai , it's a fantastic opportunity to showcase your work!

Lainey11
Level 2
Bellfountain, OR

Your update on Experiences being opened back up is not true. Several other Airbnb representatives are telling me it is still paused. 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Lainey11, I hope you're doing well, and thank you for sharing your comment here. Hosts from across the world are eligible to submit an experience. If we’re not opening in their market, they might be put on a wait list. 

Additionally, I would also like to highlight that, each experience submission will be reviewed within 8 weeks. Our team is reading every one and it’ll take some time for us to review each one.

I hope this helps!

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen