Add an extra night and save

Answered!
Kristine345
Level 1
Austin, TX

Add an extra night and save

While searching as a guest I have come across other hosts with a promotion on the top of their page that says:

"Add and extra night and save

Extend your stay by adding Jul 28 for only $xx."

Then there's a link to click that says "add night" right next to it. I can't find out how to add this promotion to  my listings. Does anyone know how to go about adding this? Thank you.

**Please note- this answer is not correct**

This is not a promotion, but Airbnb informing the guest about extending the stay can be interesting because of available discounts.

For example: if a guest wants to books 6 nights and there is a weekly discount set, adding a 7th night to the booking will be at low costs.

Top Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Kristine345 I think you have answered your own question. The system will do this if you have large discounts that kick in at various points. Some discounts suggested by Airbnb make a longer stay cheaper than a short stay!

View Top Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Kristine345 I think you have answered your own question. The system will do this if you have large discounts that kick in at various points. Some discounts suggested by Airbnb make a longer stay cheaper than a short stay!