Airbnb Guidebook doesn't display or print everything when using a desktop computer

Answered!

Airbnb Guidebook doesn't display or print everything when using a desktop computer

When previewing or printing the Airbnb Guidebook, it will NOT display or print everything that I have listed in it. I have tried talking to customer service without any help at all. Can someone from Airbnb PLEASE get this corrected on the website?

The guidebook DOES however show everything I have listed when using the Airbnb app.

1 Best Answer

Paula:

THANK YOU for escalating this issue. It looks like it has been fixed!

I appreciate you and your team's help with this issue. It's GREAT when people like you and your team take control and get something fixed as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Lloyd

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Lloyd134, welcome to the Airbnb Community.

Has something changed since the time you posted in our community? Are you now able to print or preview the guidebook with all the details?

If the issue persists, could you please share some screenshots of how the guidebook looks on the page and how it looks when you preview it?

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi @Paula, thanks for reaching out to me.

NO, NOTHING HAS CHANGED since I posted this.

I can see ALL of my listings on the mobile app but it stops showing listings on a desktop computer (no matter what browser is used) at 21 listings and there is actually 26.

I wish someone would get the resolved.

Lloyd

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Sorry to hear that @Lloyd134 

I will be flagging your issue over to the relevant technical team but it would really be helpful if you could attach some screenshots of the problem to a comment here. 

That really helps the team see the problem and get it corrected as quickly as possible. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Paula:

Thanks again for reaching out to me.

I've attached a picture of each location showing on the desktop and the also of the one's that are NOT SHOWING UP on the desktop but DO SHOW UP on the mobile app.

Again, it doesn't matter what browser I use, the one's that are shown on the mobile app pictures will not show up on the desktop.

Lloyd

Screenshot (62).pngScreenshot (63).pngScreenshot (64).pngScreenshot (65).pngScreenshot (66).pngScreenshot (67).pngScreenshot (68).pngScreenshot (69).pngScreenshot (70).pngScreenshot (71).pngScreenshot (72).pngScreenshot (73).pngScreenshot (74).pngScreenshot (75).pngScreenshot (76).pngScreenshot (77).pngScreenshot (78).pngScreenshot (79).pngScreenshot (80).pngScreenshot (81).pngScreenshot (82).png1000004164.jpg1000004165.jpg1000004166.jpg1000004167.jpg1000004168.jpg

Paula:

Now it is AGAIN doing the same as before and NOT showing all of the guide book listings.

Lloyd

Paula:

THANK YOU for escalating this issue. It looks like it has been fixed!

I appreciate you and your team's help with this issue. It's GREAT when people like you and your team take control and get something fixed as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Lloyd

how? I really think I’ve tried everything.