Bold text

Answered!
Andy3617
Level 3
Cottonwood, AZ

Bold text

Hello. My check in message to my guests is very long. It contains door codes and other information. Is there a way I can bold print some items (either by using simple html codes or otherwise)?

Top Answer

Hi @Melissa2361 ,

yes of course I can share, it’s way simpler than anyone could imagine, see for example? You can just simply cut and paste this bold text onto your scheduled messages, you can literally just open your word document and choose any find any size and just copy and paste 🙂 Et Voila Mademoiselle 🙂 let

me know if you have any questions

View Top Answer in original post

9 Replies 9
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

The easiest way to fix this is to have a much shorter check in message that focuses on the actual check in process. @Andy3617 

additional information can be provided separately . 

I disagree, as u can see in the attached screenshot I found the easier way, and now it’s in bold font, and stands out,  but thank you

IMG_1788.jpeg

@Andy3617 Would you be able to share what you did?  I tried a few "tricks" I know, but didn't have much luck.  It is nice to see someone figured this out.

Hi @Melissa2361 ,

yes of course I can share, it’s way simpler than anyone could imagine, see for example? You can just simply cut and paste this bold text onto your scheduled messages, you can literally just open your word document and choose any find any size and just copy and paste 🙂 Et Voila Mademoiselle 🙂 let

me know if you have any questions

Any font*

@Andy3617 Oh much simpler than I thought!  Thank you for sharing.

My pleasure @Melissa2361 !

I tried that and it doesn't work for me.  I tried it from a word doc and also copy/paste the bold message from Melissa2361 above  and neither were pasted into my message in bold.  Was it disabled?

Hi, @Andy3617 ,  I also tried to have a bolded sentence from my MS Word doc copied over to the Airbnb messaging, but the bolded part just reverted back to the regular font when I sent it to the guest....