Booking

Booking

I need a day off between check out date and check in date?

3 Replies 3
Shelley159
Level 10
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Sibani0 

Go to the availability tab of the calendar. Scroll down to preparation time to set one day open between bookings.

Hi @Sibani0 

Implementing a day off between check-out and check-in dates on your Airbnb listing is a great way to manage cleaning and maintenance without rushing, and it also gives you some breathing space between guests. Here’s how you can set this up on Airbnb:

Step-by-Step Guide to Set a Buffer Day on Airbnb:
1. Log in with your Airbnb account using a browser
2. Access Your Listing and N=navigate to the "Host" section and select "Listings" from the dropdown menu.
3. Choose the listing you want to modify.
4. Click on "Availability" or a similar option that manages booking settings.

5. Look for a setting called "Preparation Time" or "Turnover Days." then set the preparation time to 1 day or more depending on your need. This will automatically block a day after each booking to prevent new guests from checking in immediately after the previous ones check out and save changes.

Setting a day off between bookings can enhance the guest experience by ensuring your space is well-prepared and clean, contributing to better reviews and potentially more bookings.

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Upfish Management

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

I hope everything is going well with you 😊

Have you had the opportunity to follow our Hosts' suggestions? Did they work for you?

Please keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad