Boosting Airbnb

Answered!
Margie148
Level 1
Makati, Philippines

Boosting Airbnb

I am a new host and I do not know where to begin just yet.  It's been a year since we manage to boost our post in Airbnb but we only got 1 booking. Is there a way on how to see my post in the listings? Thank you.

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Margie148,

Have you try @Dawn241's suggestion? Additionally, I'm sharing this article with you that could be useful for implementing some improvements. It explains how 👉 search results work.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Dawn241
Level 10
Sierra Vista, AZ

@Margie148 Go to Airbnb as a guest, not a host, enter location, number of guests, etc, you should see it in the results. 

@Margie148 Hola! espero estes bien, en mi caso he implementado varias estrategias, la primera ofrecer un precio bajo como primera reserva para llamar la atencion de los viajeros y segundo tener una buena descripcion y fotos que enamore al cliente de la propiedad 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Margie148,

Have you try @Dawn241's suggestion? Additionally, I'm sharing this article with you that could be useful for implementing some improvements. It explains how 👉 search results work.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad