Can I alter a rule set in the App?

I managed to change the minimum stay nights in the desktop version. But couldn't find the function in the app. Would like to change it in the app when I am away from the laptop.

4 Replies 4
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Man-Ho-Leung0 

Unfortunately the pro tools can only be accessed from a laptop and are not available when you want to make a change from your phone!  Not ideal I agree.

That's what I thought. Only want to change specific days to minimum 2 nights from 4 nights. In the bookingcom pulse app  it's possible and easy to change. I thought these basics would have been implemented by such big company years ago 

Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Man-Ho-Leung0 

I don't know if this helps you at all (because your question is specifically about rule sets), but if minimum stay is the main thing you want to control, you can do so by using the minimum stay setting in the normal calendar (in the "availability" tab). This regular minimum stay setting is available on the app.

Guy991
Top Contributor
Sintra, Portugal

Hello @Man-Ho-Leung0 ,

Not only can you not change the rule sets on the app, but they aren’t even shown on the calendar!
At the very least, the days with rule sets should have been color-coded, like in the web version.