Can I create a QR code for my custom link?

Answered!

Can I create a QR code for my custom link?

I am trying to create a QR code for my custom link (the link generated in the AirBnb app that takes you straight to my listing), but it seems to not be working. I know that sometimes apps aren't set up so you can create in-app QR codes, and I am wondering if that is the case for the Airbnb app. Has anyone tried this before and had the same issue? 

Thanks. 

1 Best Answer

Here it is! Happy hosting! 🙂

Fairfolk StudioFairfolk Studio

View Best Answer in original post

12 Replies 12
Emmanuel9
Level 4
Agios Nikolaos, Greece

You can right click in the page of your Airbnb listing and you will see in menu Create a QR code, you can copy it or download it.
Let me know if this work for you, cheers, Emmanuel

@Emmanuel9 I don't see this in the menu? Is it a matter of using the app vs being on a computer? 

Yes, i made that from PC and i use google chrome browser.

qr code.jpg

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Pia-Annette0  it’s been a while since you posted, I just wanted to drop in and check if you managed to get this resolved?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Sophia I didn't, actually. I still can't figure out how to create a QR codes for the link that leads to my specific airbnb. Do you know if it's possible to do? 

Here it is! Happy hosting! 🙂

Fairfolk StudioFairfolk Studio

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Pia-Annette0, I just wanted to touch back to let you know that your fellow host has very kindly created a QR code specifically for your listing! 🙌🏽

Thank you so much @Goldie-And-Alexa0, you're a superstar! 

Could you share how you went about creating this QR code? 

this way it could help future hosts who may be wondering how to make one for their own listing 😎

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you so much! 

That is great! 

Hi, 

How did you create this as I'd love one for my page.

Thanks Stacey 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Stacey536, I am tagging @Goldie-And-Alexa0 here so they receive a notification of your message. This way, we increase the chances of them getting back to us.

Quick tip: To tag someone, tap "@" and select the host's username from the dropdown menu 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

@Stacey536 wrote:

Hi, 

How did you create this as I'd love one for my page.

Thanks Stacey 

Sure! "QR code generators" are tools that generate QR code for given URL. Thus, just input the URL and it will generate the code. Then, download it and that's all.

Here it is for your listing (Fraya's Leisure Caravan Sealands).

Fraya's Leisure Caravan SealandsFraya's Leisure Caravan Sealands

Thanks to @Paula for mention. As she said, in this way, users are notified, and thus get a quick reply.