Can't add LLC

Answered!
Rem1741
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Can't add LLC

I have a live listing with reviews on my personal account and want add the LLC for tax purposes. When I go to "professional business tools" there's no tools. I've talked to Airbnb support multiple times and they keep telling me different answers but no solution. 

I tried creating a new listing to be able to say yes to the question "is this a company" but that question no longer comes up (maybe cause I already said I'm an individual when I signed up?). 

Can someone please tell me how to add the LLC cause Airbnb support is utter useless. 

Top Answer
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Rem1741 

No because this isn't the place you enter your company details but it's a good thing that you have these tools switched on - it's by clicking on your profile picture on the top right hand corner.  This page has an alarm bell next to my photo profile when I'm in host mode and if I want to access my company information now that this has been added, I look under "Taxes".

To add your company’s information to an existing Airbnb account:

• Go to Airbnb.com and click on your profile photo
  • Select Account
  • In the list of options under Account, select Professional hosting tools
  • In the Company section, click or tap Manage
  • Under Business details, click or tap Add Your Business Details
  • Add your company’s information and click or tap Save business details

Hope this works!

Happy Easter

Joëlle

View Top Answer in original post

16 Replies 16
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Rem1741 ,

Welcome to the Community Center!

I am sorry to hear that you were not able to get enough information regarding this from the Support.

Also, reaching out to our other experienced Hosts @Lorna170 @Helen3 @Pat271 @Joelle43 if they have any suggestions or insights to offer you.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Still waiting on help with this issue. I've been in touch with airbnb support 6 times about not being able to access professional tools. 
Again, when I go to professional tools it says it's " turned on" but there's no tools showing, when I choose " manage" there's no options either. 

Each time I contact support I get anew answer. 

The latest answer is that I need to go to 
https://www.airbnb.com/account-settings/privacy-and-sharing
Go to services and delete " community services" then re-add it. I deleted it and theres non option to re-add it.
Then I was told I have to pay a third party like Guest in order to use airbnbs own professional hosting tools. 
I called them and the next person told me to watch their instructional videos on hosting tools, which obviously does not address my specific issue with hosting tools to showing up. 

Its frankly infuriating talking to  6 different people and no one are ale to help and tell me to ask other hosts or watch a video instead. 

Is there anyway any of you know to fix this issue? I have no idea why my account does not show the tools or any options when I choose "manage"? 
Or is there a trick to get in touch with a more competent costumer service person? 
Or do I need to delete my account and start over? ?

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Rem1741,

This does indeed seem unusual, and I have reached out to a specific team to request a review of your account to identify any specific issues that need to be addressed. 

I will keep you posted.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Rem1741
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Thank you. I'd really appreciate it as no one through costumer service is able to help

Having this same issue! would appreciate an update if you find a solution!

Rem1741
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I was now told the professional hosting tools are not available for anyone in the US, only in Europe. Can anyone confirm this? 

Same exact issue for me and I am brand new to wanting to host on Airbnb. Honestly this whole experience is making me want to go elsewhere and stick with other hosting platforms. Any guidance?

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Rem1741 

How to add your company details is explained in second paragraph of the link below as you already have an Airbnb profile:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2231?locale=en

Hope this fixes your problem,

All the best

Joëlle

 Thank you for answering. As mentioned when I go to Professional hosting tools there are no tools. Therefore no "company section" either.  

Screenshot_20230407-105922.png

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Rem1741 

No because this isn't the place you enter your company details but it's a good thing that you have these tools switched on - it's by clicking on your profile picture on the top right hand corner.  This page has an alarm bell next to my photo profile when I'm in host mode and if I want to access my company information now that this has been added, I look under "Taxes".

To add your company’s information to an existing Airbnb account:

• Go to Airbnb.com and click on your profile photo
  • Select Account
  • In the list of options under Account, select Professional hosting tools
  • In the Company section, click or tap Manage
  • Under Business details, click or tap Add Your Business Details
  • Add your company’s information and click or tap Save business details

Hope this works!

Happy Easter

Joëlle

So I do to

- account

- professional hosting tools

- company

- manage company

- and then I got to this page on the screenshot and there's no  "business details" button 

Screenshot_20230407-144233~2.png

 my Account step 1

Screenshot_20230407-144233.png

My account step 2. 

Screenshot_20230407-143452~2.png

I have the same issue....use airbnb.co.uk.....that is what they told me...but im in the US!!