Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Co hosting agreement template and fees

Elizabeth3396
Level 1
Dover Heights, Australia

Co hosting agreement template and fees

Hi there, 

I've just started co-hosting for a friend and wondered what percentage people charge for full property management.

It's a huge place, with pool. Is it generally a percentage of the payout?

Also, is there a template I can find for agreements?- I'm in Sydney, NSW Australia. 

Thanks kindly! x

1 Reply 1
Robert8610
Level 2
Jersey City, NJ

Hey @Elizabeth3396  - welcome to the wonderful world of co-hosting! I personally have begun charging 15% but I have a range of 10-20%, depending on the level of service I'm providing (10% for just managing messaging and reservations vs 20% for setting up airbnb from scratch and managing all aspects of the business). The percentage you charge is also dependent on the area - so I would check to see what other co-hosts in your area are charging. 

Also, I setup an initial pricing template and contract that I use with my co-hosts (just onboarded my first client using this and he AGREED!). Happy to share here and with our community in case anyone finds it helpful! I've also had a real estate attorney review it, so take it as my free gift to you : )

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mgEF_LZU50U6l8hVHUuh5T8DRU0y5ZE4aC0rZvWE_D8/edit?usp=sharing