Critique my listing

Critique my listing

Hello Everyone!

I'm a new host my listing is based in Zanzibar, Tanzania. I would be grateful if you could review my listing and provide any feedback.

Thank you, 

Amani

airbnb.com/h/Amani-Living

7IV04217.jpg7IV04221.jpg

4 Replies 4
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Wow Amani86! 
Your place looks so welcoming! 
I like your listing & personally would not change anything. Your space looks so inviting. I did not do a market analysis for your area. If you have not done so compare listings in your area which helps so much! 
If I would suggest anything I would have smoke detectors for sure & carbon monoxide detectors if you use any gas in your place. I do have that as a must when I travel. Something to think about. 
The best of luck!

Bettye6

@Bettye6 Thank you very much for the feedback!

I'll include adding the smoke detector to my to-do list; we don't utilize gas in our home but I can get the dual smoke/carbon monoxide detector. 

I'll begin comparing listings; I haven't gotten around to that yet.

Thanks Again!

Hope all works out for you! 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Amani86, I am delighted to see that you have found all the suggestions shared by Bettye useful (thank you so much, @Bettye6). 😊

I am reaching out to some Hosts to see if they would like to provide any additional insights regarding your listing: @Calvin173@Guy991@Karen4131 and @Karlis3.

Wishing you all the best! 🌟

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad