Edit guest information

Ray2476
Level 1
Hope Island, Australia

Edit guest information

Hi, I have booked a trip for 5 guests & only myself & one guest have information entered. I want to edit the others to enter their details to share the trip to them. Instructions show click on trip & manage guests but when i do this I only have option to cancel or add more guests - not to edit existing guests - if anyone can advise

5 Replies 5
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Ray2476 

It may be that the two other guests don't have an Airbnb account so they would need to create one but read this Airbnb link on how to share your upcoming trip with the other guests:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1175?_set_bev_on_new_domain=1679563031_MTRlMDRiMzRhOGU2&locale=e...

Hope this helps,

Joëlle

Hazel184
Level 6
Malolos, Philippines

Hello @Ray2476 

To share your reservation details and to give your guest access to the itinerary, open the trip > send to guest > send trip details > choose message option and send the invite. 

The invited guest has to accept the invitation. 

Hope that helps.

Ray2476
Level 1
Hope Island, Australia

Thanks Hazel. I am familiar with process to share trip info, my question was on how to edit the guest info to send them trip details if their info is missing

Are you using the "Manage Guest" option?  If yes,  the invite function is now transferred to the Send to Guest (send trip details)  button.  

Your invited guest also has to have a fully verified Airbnb account.  

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ray2476 , did you get a chance to view @Hazel184's follow up comment? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines