Editing listing

Fabiola158
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Editing listing

Hello, first time hosting on airbnb and im in the process of editing my listing. The issue im having is after adding all info, description and pictures. When I select preview to see how it would look for the guest the part that it mentions the property type- Room "queen bed and shared bathroom" is not showing that. It's saying 1 bedroom, 1 bed and 1 bath. When I view other property listings thats similar it shows

"queen bed and shared bathroom" which is what I want mines to say. I've been working on this same thing with airbnb customer service for weeks now.. they can't seem to figure it out. Which is frustrating and delaying me from listing my property bc I want to make sure it's done correctly. How do I fix this? Can someone assist me please?

Thank you

-Fabiola

1 Reply 1
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

@Fabiola158 

When you set up the photo tour correctly (in the Listings Tab), the software will auto-detect the information and post it to your listing.

Make sure that you use the correct rooms (and bathrooms) in your photo tour and that all the photos are in the right place. Inside each room in the photo tour, you should also select the applicable type of bed. Once you have done this, the listing summary should be correct.