From one to multiple listings

Guy991
Top Contributor
Sintra, Portugal

From one to multiple listings

Dear community,

What a thrill it was! I started hosting a year ago with one property, and based on the happiness level and the number of satisfied guests I had, it motivated me to add more listings. When I was using the app for one property, Airbnb’s platform was sufficient.

However, I was quite disappointed by the lack of many features designed for hosts with several listings. For now, I don’t want to use another management app for two main reasons.

One, I prefer to manage my listings under one platform and not two.

Second, I don’t want to move to the 15% host fee method, and I read in the community that integration doesn’t always work well.

Additionally, the apps on the market offer more than what I need.

For example, I would expect Airbnb to show a multi-calendar for more than one listing on the app, just like on the web.

I would also hope that Airbnb will allow me to limit the number of check-ins per day. I can’t handle more than two check-outs and check-ins on the same day with my existing cleaning crew.

I would love to hear suggestions on how to make the leap from managing a single listing to handling multiple listings.

15 Replies 15
Zakia22
Level 2
Lombok, Indonesia

I totally agree with Guy991, it's too annoying to have to open every listing to manage the calendar.  A multicalendar view on the app, just like the web, would be much better.