Getting corporate leases approved

Getting corporate leases approved

Hi there, we are new hosts in the Tampa Bay area. Right now we have one unit that is in our personal name. But we much rather have a corporate lease. The biggest challenge we are having with getting corporate lease approved is the lack of business history. We love apartment communities and this is who we've been trying to get our corporate lease approved. Are there any workarounds here? Or is there anything I can mention that may help us get a corporate lease approved with minimal business history.

4 Replies 4
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Paulette105

This sounds like a tricky situation. Did you get a chance to speak to a professional about it at all? Someone with a good knowledge or leases and experience in this field might be able to advise you best. 🙂 

Good luck either way, and let us know if you find any good tips that might help other Hosts in a similar situation!

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Have you had any luck? I am currently looking to lease in Pittsburgh Pa

Hello, I am not a host as of yet, but I have a family member who is renting apartments/townhouses and subletting them out on Airbnb. She has 10 properties in 2 different states. There are landlords out there that are willing to do this. She has an addendum added to her lease. She is straight  forward and informs them of what she is doing.  I’m still trying to get set up in Sacramento.  Ugh the regulations are crazy….

Jakaila0
Level 1
Fredericksburg, VA

Hey! 

I am interested in finding out the same thing.. I've had no success thus far. I see It haas been two years, any updates?