Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457
Penny297
Level 2
Hayes, United Kingdom

Spend all day today trying to locate my "Calendar" to make urgent updates & still cant find it. This very unusual..what's going on🤯.Spent time calling USA Airbnb base but still cant locate Calenderwher has it disappearedto...ahaaa!!

Janet452
Level 2
Blenheim, New Zealand

Hi there,

I am having trouble with airbnb allowing people to book my place , when it is not avaliable on the calendar??

How does this happen??

Hi to everyone,  I'm ready to Host Thanks?

Elizabeth1728
Level 1
Geneva, Switzerland

Hello, am  a new  member and i recieve 2 message information for réservation but i dont find the how and wher to open

Theresa382
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

How can i log in to my airbnb  host account to edit my calendar.

Linda2660
Level 1
Dover, NH

Same!!

Amanda1315
Level 1
Smithton, Australia

Me too

Robert1456
Level 1
La Paz, Mexico

This is insane! I have a guest request and cannot respond nor can I find my host login. What a badly designed system and very frustrating. I have been successful on Booking.com which is also VRBO I’m surprised airbnb hasn’t dealt with this yet. Long time coming! Get on it people.

Arlene784
Level 1
Harare, ZW

Me too!!!  I struggle to get into my own account all the time !

Trudy78
Level 2
Fingal Head, AU

It’s in your profile. 
muse the Switch to hosting option. It changes you from a traveler to a host. Hard to find but it’s there. 

Lee3051
Level 2
Seremban, MY

I also having the problem to log in my host account.please help

Annette310
Level 2
Bedsted Thy, DK

All the troubles to get into the host site...!? Is Airbnb more concentrated on having new customers instead of making the site more simple for us old users??!!

Wanje0
Level 2
Kilifi County, Kenya

Can't log in into my account

I have a villa and have been advertising on Homeaway and holidaylettings since 2010 and the websites are excellent! Thought I will host in Airbnb and started to update. Unfortunately, it was crap and decided to get the hell out. After reading the comments above, I am not disappointed to have made that decision. A holiday lettings web site should cater for both the host and the guest, as there is no latter without the former! No host, no guest, no commission........simple as that.

What is going on with Air ???? Bnb

I do not get my money and I keep on sending emails without any response??????