Answered!

Hosting Discussion / 호스팅 논의

안녕하세요 2개월된 슈퍼호스트입니다.

아무것도 모르는상태에서 호스팅 하다보니 궁금한게 너무 많습니다.

앞으로 멋진 호스트가 되고 싶네요

경험많은 호스트들의 조언을 기대하고 있습니다.

공실률을 높이기 위한 방법 및 최고의 호스트가 되는 방법이 무엇일까요?  

[Translation added by Community Manager] 

Hello, I am a 2 month old superhost. Since I'm hosting without knowing anything, I have a lot of questions. I want to become a great host in the future. I'm looking forward to hearing advice from experienced hosts. How do you increase your vacancy rate and become the best host?

1 Best Answer
Patricia2526
Level 10
Manila, Philippines

Hello @이웃집-찰스0 

Here’s what I did when I was new to Airbnb hosting.

1. Price competitively, especially when you’re just starting, rate your property a little lower than your competitors so you can easily get the bookings you need. Most guests love instant booking as well.

2. Write a detailed and accurate description of your listing. Highlight everything your guests need to know about your property.

3. Pay attention to your photos, especially the cover photo it’s the primary thing guests notice in search results.

4. Don’t cancel reservations. Airbnb takes cancellations seriously. Learn to manage your calendar, and block off dates if you can’t host.

5. Interaction between guests and hosts is important. Make sure you don’t miss any incoming messages. Keep the Airbnb app on your phone and be sure notifications are turned on.

6. Think of delightful touches that you would appreciate if you traveled. Be thoughtful and creative to make your guests happy.

7. Add discounts so your property gets booked faster. As
a new listing promotion, offer a 20% discount for the first three (3) bookings, a  weekly discount for guests who book at least 7 nights, or a monthly discount for stays of more than 28 nights.

Happy hosting and best of luck! 

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Patricia2526
Level 10
Manila, Philippines

Hello @이웃집-찰스0 

Here’s what I did when I was new to Airbnb hosting.

1. Price competitively, especially when you’re just starting, rate your property a little lower than your competitors so you can easily get the bookings you need. Most guests love instant booking as well.

2. Write a detailed and accurate description of your listing. Highlight everything your guests need to know about your property.

3. Pay attention to your photos, especially the cover photo it’s the primary thing guests notice in search results.

4. Don’t cancel reservations. Airbnb takes cancellations seriously. Learn to manage your calendar, and block off dates if you can’t host.

5. Interaction between guests and hosts is important. Make sure you don’t miss any incoming messages. Keep the Airbnb app on your phone and be sure notifications are turned on.

6. Think of delightful touches that you would appreciate if you traveled. Be thoughtful and creative to make your guests happy.

7. Add discounts so your property gets booked faster. As
a new listing promotion, offer a 20% discount for the first three (3) bookings, a  weekly discount for guests who book at least 7 nights, or a monthly discount for stays of more than 28 nights.

Happy hosting and best of luck!