How to boost my property

How to boost my property

Dear people, could you please look at my listing and give me suggestions so I can bloom more and make a good host. Is there anything else that I can change or add to make my listing stand out, suggested would be appreciated.... 

🏡 View on AirbnbHome in Tucson · 1 bedroom · 1 bed · 1 bathroom

**[Listing link added by Community Manager]

4 Replies 4
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey there @Christina1868

Welcome to the Community Center! Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I've added your listing to your post so Hosts can find it easier! 

Hopefully some of our friendly, knowledgable Hosts will pop by soon! 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Christina1868  You need better and fewer photos. Right now you have a lot of repetition of poor photos, with no explanation as to what the guest is seeing. Use the Captions feature to give a brief explanation of the photo/room. Take better- full room- photos with more light. Cull the duplicates. 

You also haven't utilized the the description area at all. Once sentence doesn't tell a guest anything about the house. You get about 500 characters as in initial description, and you can expand upon that further in an area below that. 

Explain the flow of your place, anything unique and different, and anything else guests should know. Briefly touch on what's in the property, and how the space flows. 

Your house rules need to be much more specific. Asking guests to care for and respect your property is okay, but doesn't necessarily work. Be specific about quiet hours and anything else you don't want to have happen on your property. Check  the "no parties allowed" box unless you want parties. 

Your information says some spaces are shared. 

Which spaces? 

Is there parking? 

What pets are on the property? You say pets are allowed, so guests need to know what pets you have, and if there will be contact between your pets and their pets. 

Where can they walk the dog if they bring one? Is there a park nearby? 

In short, there's not a lot of information in your listing. Guests want to know things about where they are staying and what's nearby. 

Can they walk to restaurants or supermarkets? 

Is there a grill? Your outdoor space looks really nice. 

Otherwise, the space looks really nice. Work on your listing and shape it up. Also, change your title. Character space is limited, but you don't need to include the words United States in the description. Your outdoor space looks great.  Try to mention that in your description. 

Good luck! 

Tara0
Level 10
Oxford, United Kingdom

@Christina1868 I suggest better photos, and a longer detailed description of what's on offer. The current word bubble is  meaningless - majestic, quaint, serenity.... If it is all those things, take photos which demonstrate these aspects. And back up with a written description. 

The garden also looks rather grim. I'm a host but also a guest at times and I wouldn't want to stay somewhere with such a barren garden.