Issue with Not Receiving Community Email Notifications

Answered!

Issue with Not Receiving Community Email Notifications

Hello Airbnb Support Team,

I'm experiencing a problem with not receiving email notifications for replies or updates on the Airbnb Community platform. Despite checking my spam folder and ensuring my email address is correctly registered, I haven't been receiving any notifications for community discussions or responses to  my posts.

Details: **

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue. Please let me know if there are any further details or steps I need to take to ensure I receive email notifications for community updates.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Henry675

**[Personal details removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Henry675,  Welcome to our community! This is a forum where Hosts from around the world come together to share advice and experiences 😊

It seems like you're trying to send a message to the Airbnb Support Team. If that's the case, here's the link where you can do that: https://www.airbnb.ca/help?audience=guest

Keep us posted

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

@Henry675 This is not the platform to use to ask for AirBnB support and also it’s against AirBnB policy to post  personal info. Please contact AirBnB Support. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Henry675,  Welcome to our community! This is a forum where Hosts from around the world come together to share advice and experiences 😊

It seems like you're trying to send a message to the Airbnb Support Team. If that's the case, here's the link where you can do that: https://www.airbnb.ca/help?audience=guest

Keep us posted

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad