Listing Description Help

Holly771
Level 1
Columbia, TN

Listing Description Help

Hi there!

I'm hoping to boost the traffic to my listing. Would you be so kind as to share some valuable insights on what I should include in the property description section to make it more compelling? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!

6 Replies 6
Karen4131
Level 10
Malmö, Sweden

Hi Holly

Which one of your listings are you referring to? I can see that you've had great success and many satisfied guests. 🙂

- Karen

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would start by doing some market research to see how local superhost competitors are describing what they offer @Holly771 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Holly771, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 😊

As mentioned by Karen, could you please share the link to the specific listing you are referring to? This will help our hosts come up with their advice.

Additionally, I am sharing this guide, [Guide] Tips To Improve Your Listing, created by our amazing Host @John7474  that will give you excellent advice on how to tell a story through your listing. Please, John, feel free to add any other insights in case you would like to. 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

@Holly771 @Paula 

Hello Holly!

What beautiful listings you have! So charming!

I see that you are having wonderful success. Congrats!

As a story teller (TV writer/director) by trade, I just want to know more about the property and the grounds.  It's so interesting!  Any history on who built the homes, or how long they were in the family.. 

As Paula shared, I put together a list of tips to improve your listing.  I think guests like the details and back story.  Maybe provide a few more details, and look at others listings.. what is it about theirs that you like, and incorporate into yours.  

Wishing you continued success!

Best,

John 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Thank you so much for popping in, @John7474 😊.

@Holly771, let us know how you find these suggestions.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

It's always my  pleasure to help out!  Hope all is well!

John