Listing not found

Listing not found

We can’t seem to find the page you’re looking for..that's what I get when I try to access my page using the custom link

2 Replies 2
Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Diana2576, I hope you're well 😊. I just wanted to let you know that it can take 24-72 hours for your Listing to become live. Here's an article about Activating your listing that you may find useful. 

I hope this helps! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Diana2576 if you're encountering issues accessing your Airbnb host page using the custom link, here are some steps you may take to troubleshoot the problem. I hope this helps.

Verify Listing Status: Confirm that your listing is still active on Airbnb. If the listing has expired or been deactivated, the link will not function.

Clear Browser Cache and Cookies: Outdated data in your browser can interfere with link functionality. Clear your browser's cache and cookies to load the latest version of the page.

Use a Different Browser or Device: Try opening the link in another browser or device to determine if the issue is specific to your original browser or device.

Disable Browser Extensions: Browser extensions or add-ons can sometimes interfere with the functionality of links. Disable them temporarily and retry accessing the link.

If these steps don't resolve the issue, it's recommended to contact Airbnb’s customer support and provide them with the specific details of the issue, including the non-functioning link if possible.