Minimum nights

Bonnie559
Level 1
Florence, OR

Minimum nights

I have a two night minimum, but some how a guest was able to book for just one night. I asked for clarification and was told they just wanted one night.  Do I let them stay for one night when I state a two night

minimum?  I’m leaning towards refusing their booking.  Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you.

4 Replies 4
Kathy1371
Level 3
Goose Creek, SC

@Bonnie559 I do one night stays all the time. Thus far, I’ve never had an issue and cleaning has literally been washing sheets and a couple of towels.

just make sure your “no parties” rules are solid.

Marie8425
Level 10
Buckeye, AZ

@Bonnie559 

I  would refuse  based onn you  don't   know why Airbnb allowed it...   Nobody books  a  very nice 2 bedroom  for  1   night with  good intent.  I  would   notify Airbnb possible party risk and run from him

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Bonnie559 

I've just been onto your calendar as a guest and all of your dates still available for the month of June allow me to book for the one night!!  July and August are showing the 2 day minimum length stay thankfully.

So something is up with your calendar for June!  

All the best

Joëlle

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Bonnie559 , Welcome to the Community Center 🌻 Did you notice the responses shared by experienced Hosts Joelle, Marie and Kathy? Since Joelle mentioned that the dates are still available irrespective of your desired calendar settings, it would be worth cross checking if everything is okay!

Do keep us posted if you've already double checked your calendar settings.

Did you accept the booking eventually?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines