Need help on Basic sittings

Need help on Basic sittings

Hi I need some help to edit  information of my amenities. I can’t seem to find it. I had a customer asked me questions about amenities stating that Mann showing no amenities not water, but I do offer all that so I need to fix it within the app. Please help.

6 Replies 6
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

@Bronwyn-Florence0 

Go to the listings tab and click the listing

Scroll to amenities and click. Click Edit in the top right corner.

Thanks @Shelley159 but in amenities I don’t see where it ask about if I offer hot water  I had a client ask if the shower going to be hot water as they see in my info I have not got water but I do. 😞 and they also ask if I offer towels and toilet paper they say they see me not offer it but I do. ? 

@Bronwyn-Florence0 sometimes to change the amenities you have to go into each room and do it there.

Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Bronwyn-Florence0 

I'm not sure if this answers your question, but next to the Edit button in the top right corner there is a plus sign. You can click it to select additional amenities.

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Bronwyn-Florence0 

Now that you're listed you'll see new possibilities to enter information about your place because at the moment there isn't a lot of information for guests.  Try using a computer rather than the app - I find it a lot easier to add information this way

Are you offering an entire place because although your listing indicates two bedrooms with a capacity of 4 people, it says in the description that it's a room!  

@Bronwyn-Florence0 

Yes...I see some amenities that are crossed out in your Amenities list that Airbnb considers important:

Joan2709_0-1726096927369.png

As mentioned by @Shelley159, Go to:

Listing Editor

Amenities card left side

Click the + sign top right

I would click on each "bubble" and review. Make sure to complete any edits indicated by the pencil icon on the right side of the amenity when you click the edit button.

Essentials are under Bedroom & Laundry

Hot Water is in Bathroom

Heating is in Heating & Cooling

Joan2709_1-1726097194908.png