New listing - validation issue

Nicolas2356
Level 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

New listing - validation issue

Hi,

I just started listing a new experience since the "purge" and I can't validate this new experience. I fill out all the requirements, no warning icon on the left side. Everything is checked. But the "validate" button remain greyed-out. I have tried filling everything again but the result is the same. Photos are in good resolution, I checked every boxes required...

Did anyone encounter the same situation? If yes, how did you manage?

Thank you.

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Nicolas2356 , are you still facing this issue?

Have you also tried out the basic trouble shooting methods of refreshing browser or logging out of your account to see if the issue still persists?

Any relevant screenshots will help us forward this issue to the tech team.

Please keep us posted!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Nicolas,

Last time I check, Airbnb experiences are no longer available for new hosts, it seems that you are unable to validate your new experience listing due to this limitation. This is likely a result of Airbnb's recent changes or a "purge" of the experience platform. Unfortunately, if you're a new host trying to list an experience, it may not be possible until Airbnb reopens the feature or updates its platform to allow new hosts again.

You may want to stay updated on any announcements from Airbnb about when or if they plan to reopen the Experience feature for new hosts. In the meantime, focusing on hosting stays or other opportunities within Airbnb might be more viable.

I hope this helps.

All the best,

Upfish Management