Nights greyed out that should be available in my booking

Nights greyed out that should be available in my booking

My last guest checked out Aug 14. My minimum stay is 2 weeks. It looks like the  2 days for cleaning are blocked (15-16), and with the 3 day minimum before booking i could understand 17-19 being blocked or greyed out, but its greyed out from Aug 17-21 and I can't make any changes to those dates from Aug 15-Aug 21.

Can you help me understand why those dates are greyed out? 

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Denise-And-Peter0 ,

Have you managed to reach out to Customer Support to get some ideas about the greyed-out dates?

I am also reaching out to some of our experienced hosts of our Community Center, who have always shared some great insights related to calendars and listing-related settings with other hosts: @Fred13 @Joan2709 @Robin4. It would be really helpful if they could share their insights with us to know more about these greyed-out dates!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Denise-And-Peter0 

Can you give us some addl details?  When you click on a date that is greyed-out, the right panel should indicate why it's not available/blocked?

There are alot of variables that could be causing this:

1. Which listing are you referring to? (you have 3)
  2. Can you take screen shot of your calendar and post here? (block out any guest names)
  3. What do you have set for calendar availability and prep time? (see screen shot)
  4. Are you listed on another platform and is that calendar synced to Airbnb?
  5. Are you using Pro Tools and the multicalendar or just the regular calendar?

Calendar Avail Trip Length.pngOnce we have all this information, we can assist further. I would contact customer service also, as they would be able to see your listing information and settings (we can't).