Not a lot of bookings

Beth6772
Level 1
Memphis, TN

Not a lot of bookings

We’ve been active for a few weeks and not feeling like our listing is getting the bookings it could. Where have we gone wrong?

2 Replies 2
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Beth6772 

Your description is great.

I would double check because the listing is set as pet friendly  which you don't want.

Instead of 8 guest, I would try 6,  You have enough beds but comfortable dining or seating in the Livingroom doesn't look accommodating for 8 adult guests

Maybe use one of your other living room photos as the cover, some of your others just show the spaciousness better.

For your kitchen pictures guests like to see the appliances so a picture hat includes liked the dishwasher and microwave.

I don't know if already used but the Airbnb New Host Discount really helps you get some reviews.

Hilee0
Level 2
State College, PA

Hello Beth, your property and style are absolutely lovely! It may take time depending on how many active listings and current events are in your market.  I would also suggest better photos - bright, natural lighting is best, and take 'head shots' of rooms and features when possible - avoid angle photos except when necessary.  If you accept pets, make sure to add that in your description - It makes such a difference! All the best to you and your beautiful home 🙂