Please critique my listing - Brie, Scarborough, WA Australia

Answered!
Sabrina1207
Level 2
Scarborough, Australia

Please critique my listing - Brie, Scarborough, WA Australia

Hi Everyone,

I have just started. I’m struggling to navigate the app/site.

I’d like to get more views and bookings. 
However, any criticism or advice will be welcomed. 

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/890786504023254631?source_impression_id=p3_1684494263_KQurOzvsi9ElWZ6...

Jenny_0-1684494334315.jpeg

1 Best Answer
Nur785
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

Hi @Sabrina1207 

It looks like a wonderful place, I would like to stay there! I would only have one issue with this as a guest. the bedroom situation is a bit confusing to me. 

What I could make out from the photos is that there is one bedroom and the second bedroom looks really similar to the first. 

At first I thought it was just the living room made up as a bedroom, but now I can see, there is indeed a second bedroom, I could only tell the difference by the night stand. Maybe use different color bedding to distinguish them? 

In one of the captions you say, it was missing the shelves when you took the photo. Just take that photo out and replace it with a new one. 

Good luck. 

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Sabrina1207 

Welcome to the Community Center!

I've enhanced your post a little with a link and a photo from your listing, just to help our Hosts easily locate your listing for review.

Hopefully they'll be along in the coming days to let you know their thoughts on your listing!

Happy Hosting!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Sabrina1207
Level 2
Scarborough, Australia

Thank you very much Jenny xx 

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

@Sabrina1207  A few changes in the sequence of the photos..

1. Outside of building..

2. Kitchen

3. Bedroom

4. Others

No need to repeat an aspect (the bed 3x and sofa also 3x). The first 5 photos are your kill shots, the one of outside building and areal perhaps be part of the opening 5. Encourages browser to look further.

I must admit I was intrigued why was called 'The Red Fridge' and I found it! A cool puzzle. A 'Condo by the Beach' may work also.

Nur785
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

Hi @Sabrina1207 

It looks like a wonderful place, I would like to stay there! I would only have one issue with this as a guest. the bedroom situation is a bit confusing to me. 

What I could make out from the photos is that there is one bedroom and the second bedroom looks really similar to the first. 

At first I thought it was just the living room made up as a bedroom, but now I can see, there is indeed a second bedroom, I could only tell the difference by the night stand. Maybe use different color bedding to distinguish them? 

In one of the captions you say, it was missing the shelves when you took the photo. Just take that photo out and replace it with a new one. 

Good luck. 

Thank you Nur, 

There are 2 bedrooms and the sofa bed  in the living area. 
A professional photographer took pics last week and they should be up sometime this week.