Review

Answered!
Maderson0
Level 1
Ubud, Republic of Indonesia

Review

1) I would really like some help in this area. I would like to know if a person brings an extra people that is not listed on the booking then is this breaking the house rules? 

2) can a person infer that your place is dirty if they have not even seen your place?? 

3) am I obligated to take a extra person if they are not on the original booking??? And if I don’t am I penalized for it??? 

1 Best Answer

@Maderson0 

You have good questions. #1 and #3 are abut your house rules. Do you have in your rules to not allow extra persons not on the reservation to visit or to stay? That makes all the difference. 

House Rules are so important, and so is making sure the guests understand and agree to them, in advance. 

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

1. Yes you can charge for the extra person (if you have per person charges on your listing ) or not accept them 

2. Difficult to answer without any context 

@Maderson0 

Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@Maderson0 
1) You can only charge extra if you rent per person (I rent per villa)
2) no they cant. And your reviews give no indication of that
3) you are not obligated to take the extra person. But if it does not exceed the capacity, why would you not take them

@Maderson0 

You have good questions. #1 and #3 are abut your house rules. Do you have in your rules to not allow extra persons not on the reservation to visit or to stay? That makes all the difference. 

House Rules are so important, and so is making sure the guests understand and agree to them, in advance. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Maderson0, I just came across your post and noticed some suggestions from our Host. Please let us know when you get a chance to read them 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad