Room fitting description

Answered!
Deborah993
Level 3
London, United Kingdom

Room fitting description

Hello

I posted photographs of my room, as exactly what the room looks like. The guest review stated that the room did not match the description. I assure you the room is exactly as photographed. 

Secondly the guest indicated that they did not like the location. Not sure how am going to fix that or the photographs of exactly what the room looks like. 

That the room could be cleaner but did not indicate what they thought was dirty. I have used the same cleaning principles as I applied in covid 19, using a steam cleaner after each guest. 

Any ideas?. 

I am beginning to feel that guest are booking low cost accommodation whilst expect Michelin 5 star accommodation. This is the first guest who concluded that they did not receive greater value for money from my address. 

I think there is also an issue of the guest booking my location for the cost but are not happy to be in a multicultural environment. I do make it clear that the area is multicultural. 

I am happy to receive any suggestions. 

Regards 

Deborah 

1 Best Answer

Hi Mike, thank you for taking time to view my listing. I believe that visitors are seeing a different listing from what I am seeing when I sign into my account. I did delete a listing which was unlisted but it appears that visitors or seeing this. That listing said 1bedroom, no bathroom. Exactly what you have seen. I am trying to locate it to fix it but it does not appear as a listing when I log in. There is certainly an ensuite bathroom, just as described. I will keep working on it to rectify this. Thank you for taking the time to check. 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Deborah993 Apologies for my directness but your listing is a disaster. For example it says 1 bedroom no bathroom and yet the description says it has a private en-suite bathroom. Also the pictures seem to lead with the shared spaces and hardly show the bedroom at all.

Some of this may have been caused by the Airbnb Winter release but whatever caused it you need to fix it. Also the beach pictures are bizarre for a London listing.

PLEASE use the preview facility to see art guests see and then work on fixing the listing.

Hi Mike, thank you for taking time to view my listing. I believe that visitors are seeing a different listing from what I am seeing when I sign into my account. I did delete a listing which was unlisted but it appears that visitors or seeing this. That listing said 1bedroom, no bathroom. Exactly what you have seen. I am trying to locate it to fix it but it does not appear as a listing when I log in. There is certainly an ensuite bathroom, just as described. I will keep working on it to rectify this. Thank you for taking the time to check.