Superhost

Answered!
Hillal0
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Superhost

Hello

According to my insights my overall rating is 4.82 despite this I see my profile 4.71, I don't understand why.

Also Airbnb can't explain and I do not have my superhost status back this quarter. 

Is someone able to help ?

1 Best Answer
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Hillal0 

I see you have a few listings, one that is 4.85 and the other at 4.5 which would bring you lower than the required 4.8.  I do not know what the other listing has for an overall but even if that had 5.0, that would still put you at 4.78 which would not be enough.  I am only going by what shows on your listings but the data can certainly be different since it is only for one year back for SH.  Obviously, we would need to know more information as we do not have account access but I suspect that you will need to wait for the next Superhost review period.

David

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Hillal0 

I see you have a few listings, one that is 4.85 and the other at 4.5 which would bring you lower than the required 4.8.  I do not know what the other listing has for an overall but even if that had 5.0, that would still put you at 4.78 which would not be enough.  I am only going by what shows on your listings but the data can certainly be different since it is only for one year back for SH.  Obviously, we would need to know more information as we do not have account access but I suspect that you will need to wait for the next Superhost review period.

David

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host