The Map

Answered!
Lynn1912
Level 2
Blakely, PA

The Map

Hi Everyone,

I was searching my area for other listings, and noticed if someone has 2 listings on airbnb, the map shows a black line ro the other listing, therefore connecting the listings. Is this something that is automatically done, or is there something I need to manually do to make it happen with my listings?

Lynn

1 Best Answer

Hi @Lynn1912 

Hmmm....looks like the other Host says this appears automatically when a split stay is offered to a guest? Don't think there is anything you can do to cause this to happen on the Host side? Here is the link to the other thread where another Host mentioned it is probably a split stay offered automatically by Airbnb when certain search criteria are entered by a guest:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Ask-about-your-listing/AIRBNB-map/m-p/1908511#M49982

Joan2709_0-1710980837945.png

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Lynn1912 👋

I've just tried to replicate it but haven't been successful. Do you happen to have a screen grab that you can share with us and I'll pass it over to the tech team to see what it is? 

Looking forward to hearing from you, 

Rebecca 🌟

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Rebecca Someone actually answered me and told me what to do. But I can't find that response now. It is something that you have to opt into on airbnb that has to do with date sharing

Lynn

Hi @Lynn1912 

Hmmm....looks like the other Host says this appears automatically when a split stay is offered to a guest? Don't think there is anything you can do to cause this to happen on the Host side? Here is the link to the other thread where another Host mentioned it is probably a split stay offered automatically by Airbnb when certain search criteria are entered by a guest:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Ask-about-your-listing/AIRBNB-map/m-p/1908511#M49982

Joan2709_0-1710980837945.png