“Where you’ll sleep" section – order reversed

Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

“Where you’ll sleep" section – order reversed

I noticed today while looking at my listing that in the "Where you’ll sleep" section the order of the photos has been reversed: the living room with the sofa bed appears on the left and the bedroom on the right.

Please note that I have not made any changes to my listing.

I then tried to reload the photos in the "Rooms and spaces" section and unfortunately the order did not change.

Has this happened to you too?

Andrea

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/730268051591450658

52 Replies 52

Hello @Bhumika Thanks but the problem is my living room is showing as the first entry in "Where You'll Sleep" even though we have 2 bedrooms. So it looks to the guest like the sofa couch is the main option, rather than being a 3rd option only if needed for a larger group. @Andrea6232 is having the same problem. I've attached a picture.Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 2.18.21 PM.png

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thank you @Jacci6 for sharing a picture, I will pass it forward to the tech team if they can look further into this and advice!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thanks @Bhumika, I have the same problem as @Jacci6 (see above my picture) and until now I did not find a solution ...

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jacci6 @Andrea6232 ! This seems to be a known issue and the concerned team is working on it. Thank you for your kind patience as they look into resolving this.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Joelle43 @Andrea6232 @Kevin2535 @Bhumika I enrolled in the Early Release but the sleeper sofa in the living room continues to be displayed as the first option in the "Where You'll Sleep" section. But at least I was able to switch out a picture of the sofa instead of the coffee table, so thank you for the suggestion!

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Jacci6 

Glad that helped a bit then😉  

As the lounge is the first thing our guests are shown on the photo tour, I'm guessing that this order of preference is maintained in the "where you'll sleep" section which is a shame as I imagine that the sofa bed is not used by all your guests and most will want to see the master first and all the other "real" bedrooms that are offered and this "extra" bonus sleeping possibility of the sofa bed should be shown last or give the hosts the option of choosing the order according to their preference.

@Joelle43 I guess the same and I opened another post regarding the possibility to change the order of the rooms ...

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Ask-about-your-listing/How-to-change-the-order-of-rooms-in-the-n...

Jody209
Level 2
Falls Church, VA

Is there any solution or estimated fix on which room shows first? I also noticed our sofa bed is showing as the first sleeping room, and definitely that's just for guests who need it - we have 2 bedrooms with actual beds that I'd prefer are first.

I also noticed our primary bedroom was listed last and had to delete a room and reorder (so the main/primary was showing as bedroom 2 while the smaller bedroom was showing as bedroom 1). I fixed that by deleting one of the bedrooms and re-adding it.